Affiliate Terms and Conditions
- The rules on our affiliate program are pretty simple, but we need a few rules in place.
Payouts are made on the 7th of each month for two months prior.
- Payouts are approved on the 5th of each month. There is a minimum delay of 1 month before approving pending payouts (in case of any purchase errors, returns or refunds).
- Payouts are generated when there is over $100 commission earned to your PayPal account (the only method)
- You will never purchase products on behalf of other customers.
Your affiliate link tracks each click, and the tracking cookie remains active for 60 days. This link must be used to track your conversions.
- Your website, blog, social media page, or other page that you share your affiliate link shall not: (a) promote or contain sexually explicit materials; (b) promote violence or contain violent materials; (c) promote or contain libelous or defamatory materials; (d) promote discrimination or employ discriminatory practices; (e) promote or undertake illegal activities; (f) be directed toward children under 13 years of age or otherwise knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from children under 13 years of age; (g) violate any third party intellectual property rights.
- You agree to protect all copyrights, trade names, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, and other confidential proprietary rights and information of Husky Squad and report promptly any infringements or suspected infringements of which you become aware.
You acknowledge that you will receive no right, title or interest in or to Husky Squad products or intellectual property, and all such right, title and interest shall remain the sole property of Husky Squad.
- You acknowledge and agree that you will not copy, mimic, distribute or sell any Husky Squad Products.
- You will have full access to see your dashboard and conversions.
- We may change these affiliate terms at any time.
- We may discontinue the affiliate program at any time for any reason without notice.
- We reserve the right to deactivate affiliate accounts for any reason. Payouts will be generated and the account will be closed.
- We reserve the right to deactivate affiliate accounts who’ve not generated more than $100 over the course of 6 months.
Payouts will be generated and the account will be closed.
RULES AND NOTICES
- Never list the price of any Husky Squad Product on your blog, website, or any social media platform. Doing so will get your account banned. Instead use words such as:
- SHOP, SHOP NOW, GET MINE – for buttons. Prices of products may change without notice.
Customer service questions are done via one single route, and that is via the CONTACT US page on this website. Please don’t attempt to provide customer service to a customer via e-mail, social media, phone call, or any other means.
Your dedicated affiliate link must be used to track your conversions. You can use it on any social media platform, blogs, emails, and Instagram Swipe up stories. You must be the owner of any website, blog, social media page, or other page that you share your affiliate link.
Remember to use your affiliate link in order to earn commissions. At the moment, that’s the only way we can track your sales and commissions owed to you.
We may occasionally provide promotions via coupon codes. These codes will track your conversions as well.